Thread: Slough MMA

Hybrid View

Default Slough MMA

Hi, I live in Slough, Berks and I am looking for training partners/places to train in or around Slough. I work in the evenings and so I hardly get any time to train (when I do I travel up to London). I have only been training for around a month anyway, but I feel that I am not progressing because I am not able to devote enough of my time to training. If anyone knows of any Boxing/Muay Thai/MMA gyms in Slough that offer morning/early afternoon training then please let me know. Cheers.

try montem sports center BTT UK have lessons on monday and Sunday and the free style Wrestlers have classes aswell. I have my own training space but I'm fucking out of shape and Injured all over to train.

Yeah, I know about BTT at montem, but they train in the evenings and my work schedule stops me from training there. I heard something about a boxing gym on the Farnham Road but I cant find any information on it. You cant be injured to the point of not being able to train surely?
    Last edited by bullysh*t; 12-05-2007 at 11:29 AM. Reason: I didn't use the correct words in my post

Quote Originally Posted by bullysh*t View Post
    Yeah, I know about BTT at montem, but they train in the evenings and my work schedule stops me from training there. I heard something about a boxing gym on the Farnham Road but I cant find any information on it. You cant be injured to the point of not being able to train surely?
    I do a little bit here and there with mates but I've got a dodgy left Leg(knee, calf) and my neck is mashed (car accedent) but I do train a bit when I have time

I went once to ABC boxing in Farnham but they only give attention to there Pro's but I'll find out where abouts it is cos its hidden. Next to the boxing gym is a Muay Thai joint.

In Windsor's Gallery Gym there is a Thai Boxing class by Gary Banks I think. .

I think David Lee who fought in the UFC had lessons in Montem. He might still do it.

Near Pinewood is a Judo club a few of the youngsters are allways in the locle Newspaper winning events.

The Wrestling team in Montem have alot of great talent that could be in the Olympics soon they are great to train wid.