Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Training Clip

I don't mean to sound like a cock (although I'm about to) but why do you think anyone would want to watch that?
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin

nice little roll. who's the instructor?

I thought people might want to watch it as the forum is entitled Grappling and it is a clip of two people grappling.....hope that makes sense.

bit rude to ignore my question kneeonstomach

whats it like rolling on them jigsaw mights i fought they would be pretty thin, are they any good?

Not rude....just v.busy...

For more info about the club please feel free to check out www.appliedfightingsystems.co.uk

Those mats are actually really good....they are expensive and were used for the wrestling area at the Athens Olympics...

More info on www.contisports.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by kneeonstomach View Post
    Not rude....just v.busy...

For more info about the club please feel free to check out www.appliedfightingsystems.co.uk
    thanks dude

speziale

Quote Originally Posted by Emmet J View Post
    I don't mean to sound like a cock (although I'm about to) but why do you think anyone would want to watch that?
    You succeeded.
    And before you ask, I'm the bloke who made the video.

Funnily enough when you run a club, one of the things you have to do is promote yourself to bring in new members.

And since it has had over 240 views, apparently some people do want to watch it.