Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Northern Grappling Championships

Jacks lucky there was no drug tests... well done any ways you looked sneeky as out. Unlucky about the superheavy weight fight but theres no shame in gettin beat off some one that heavy.

The man Scope got beat of had tree trunk legs, it was sick.

fight of the night goes to Ross Pearson vs that big man, ross looked realy explosive.

good day, cheaz trev!

Anyone have a full list of results?? (Just winners for each category is cool )

Jude Samuel
    BJJ BlackBelt

Send us the results and a few pics to bjj.eu.com and we will post it up. Well done guys!!!

A good event. Well done to Ross, Jack, Ryan, Gav, and everyone else who competed. Also well done to Trev and his lads for putting the event on.

Regards

Mick
    Pride & Glory

im not happy bout getting the guy who is immune to leg locks, particularly when that is what i decided to attempt for my whole fight,lol. nice lad though and good to boot. congrats to everyone who did well, the fight between that ross guy and the MASSIVE dude (james i think) was awesome. one of the best subs events ive been to by far, well done to all involved, i will be back next year.

What a great event everone had a good time and a really high standard of grappling was seen all day long. Fight of the day had to be between Ross and James in the absolute.

I will be back next year but next time I will make sure I make weight and not slip into the heavyweight divsion (those boys are big).

Well done to the organisers and well done to all the fighters.