Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which old posters haven't registered yet?

Quote Originally Posted by graham cooke View Post
    i wasnt gonna re-join cos i honestly dont think this forum is the same since it went down. But i started to lurk and was then drawn back in.

I also think posters like augustus and gaydar are hilarious and can potentially bring some of the comedy back to this forum that it has been missing.

Everyone seems to take themselves so fucking seriously on here now (although to be fair a few always have) and a million new "experts" have sprung up dishing out advice
    stfu noob.

Quote Originally Posted by graham cooke View Post
    i wasnt gonna re-join cos i honestly dont think this forum is the same since it went down. But i started to lurk and was then drawn back in.

I also think posters like augustus and gaydar are hilarious and can potentially bring some of the comedy back to this forum that it has been missing.

Everyone seems to take themselves so fucking seriously on here now (although to be fair a few always have) and a million new "experts" have sprung up dishing out advice

So what your saying is that this forum has turned into a UK version of Sherdog!!!

Ive been thinking the same the the last couple of weeks or so!!!

Quote Originally Posted by david5 View Post
    stfu noob.
    LMAO

Dean, yeah i have been thinking that a bit lately. The old forum had a lot more banter. Yeah there were trolls but only idiots got fished in and made a scene about it and to be fair a few of the trolls were very funny.

Just my two cents. I still think cagewarriors is a great tool for finding out about events and just keeping up to date with mma in general.

boxingbrit

I just fell off the wagon and registered...

Quote Originally Posted by ginandtonic View Post
    where is grimlock?
    Yeah, that guy rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Yeah, that guy rocks!
    he sure does. wtf is he? also euro? jones god bless hope you are okay wherever you now are. marie x