Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strike & Submit 3

Default Strike & Submit 3

Sponsored By Fighters Only Magazine

Strike & Submit 3, Sunday 8th July 2007. The Lancastrian Suite, Federation Brewery, Dunston, Gateshead.

Yet another night of MMA action here in the North East, 3 Title's up for grabs on the night - Junior Strike & Submit British Title - Light Heavyweight British Title and also Strike & Submit British Welterweight Title where Les "Hollywood" Ojugbana will take on Paul"Hands Of Stone" Jenkins. Paul has had an unbelievable amount of fights and will be another tough but exciting fight for Leslee. Tickets are now on sale for the show and are available as the following

Standard Ticket 25
    Single Table Seat 40
    Cage Side Table of 10 400 Waitress served
    VIP Table of 10 600 Inc 3 course meal and wine (These tables are limited to only 10)

Strike and Submit are pleased to announce that yet again our host for the night will be 6 times UFC Veteran and current Cage Rage Light Heavyweight Champion Ian "The Machine" Freeman. We are also priveleged to have Ultimate Fighter 3 winner and current UFC Fighter Mike "The Count" Bisping attending as Guest of Honour so come along and meet both legends.

Another Night not to be missed Fight card will be announced later - Looks like it's going to be a busy one so get your tickets early.
    Last edited by iandean; 20-05-2007 at 08:32 PM.

good luck guys

Quote Originally Posted by kainer2 View Post
    good luck guys
    Thanks Ian

cont wait dave and les ta win the belts

Default fighters

Semi Pro Fighters Wanted For S&s 3 8th July , All Weights Wanted Pm Me For Info .

ttt Strike & Submit 3. Two UFC Stars past and present will be in attendance on the night. Our resident host Ian "The Machine" Freeman and guest of honour Mike "The Count" Bisping so come along and meet the guy's. Tickets on Sale now only a couple of VIP Tables left for this show so if anyone is interested reserve now. This is an excellent seat with a great view and your own bar not forgetting your 3 course meal and wine and all for just 60 per seat. I will be announcing the fight card very soon and this is yet again another night not to be missed.

I have a great fight card at the moment and still have a load of guy's wanting to be matched up so if anybody would like to take part in this event please send your details in to lindsey.brick@ntlworld.com. I am particular looking for a Pro Heavyweight at the moment.

As for the other tickets they are selling fast so please reserve now to save dissapointment. I can not guarantee what numbers i can allow in on the night of the show as ticket sales are BOOMING!

How are tickets going for this?

Would it be wise to get them before hand or will myself and 3 other be OK turning up on the door.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldyBastard View Post
    How are tickets going for this?

Would it be wise to get them before hand or will myself and 3 other be OK turning up on the door.
    You have PM

Any news on the fight card yet i cant wait 2 see it?

is the card not done yet micheal ? going to try and get to this
    HQ washington vale tudo