Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Luck L.F.C

C'MON Liverpool

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

Is the key to stop his supply via Pirlo and Gattuso?
    yes

everyone one of there players are dangerous, seedorf's link up play is quality, as is guilardino

IMO id rather play Momo over mascherano as JM gives the ball away too easily, and sissoko is a tougher tackler than him and will run all day. id play Momo to do the job didi hamann did in 05
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

Bwwhahahahahahahahahaha Awwwwwwwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Jawz View Post
    Bwwhahahahahahahahahaha Awwwwwwwwwwww
    Double Bwwhahahahahahahahahaha Awwwwwwwwwwww!!!

HAVE IT!!!

I have no idea how we managed to lose that game we were all over them. Milan were there for the taking.

1st milan goal was a fluke and it it was deliberate then it was handball !! Also ref didnt play full amount of added on time.

We need a decent striker SO badly next season.

Quote Originally Posted by graham cooke View Post
    I have no idea how we managed to lose that game we were all over them. Milan were there for the taking.
    Were we watching the same game? How many clear chances did you have? Even Carragher said the best team won
    How do you turn a phrase?

Tomatohead

ha ha dirty fucking red lol you got your arses handed 2 you by the pigs outside aswell by all accounts lmao

How do you turn a phrase?

ok perhaps i should have been clearer. I thought we were the better team in the first half but we lacked the final ball to make a difference. There first goal was a fluke but fairs fair they are a good team and they punish you for mistakes.

But i thought they were there for the taking and the game was ours to win if we could have just got that final ball in.

Basically we just werent good enough, as has been our problem all season we didnt take our chances and paid the price. There are no excuses however the good thing that may come of this defeat is that it wont take much persuadng from Rafa to get a load of cash to rebuild the team.