Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rampage's New Car

Default Rampage's New Car

http://www.throwdown.com/throwdown_v...php?video_id=6

Sounds mint! Might have to go and blag a test drive at the local garage.
    FIGHT SUPERSTORE
    FORUM MEMBER 5% DISCOUNT: ENTER - CAGEWARRIORS

FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 75

Lucky bastard. I've wanted an R8 since I saw Clarkson and Co review it on Top Gear
    "Lack of education is an extraordinary handicap when one is being offensive."

Quote Originally Posted by woo View Post
    Lucky bastard. I've wanted an R8 since I saw Clarkson and Co review it on Top Gear

I got the Clarkson Supercar DVD for Chrimbo and I like the luck of it too. Much cheaper than the other cars in its class.
    FIGHT SUPERSTORE
    FORUM MEMBER 5% DISCOUNT: ENTER - CAGEWARRIORS

FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 75

i saw one fly by me a couple of weeks ago first one i had seen , def a nice supercar for real money!!

Top Fighter, Top Car, money in the bank.....
    SATURDAY 8th October 2011= UWC 17= another night of MMA action in Southend On Sea.

Ha!! Brilliant!!! Now Rampage and I have something in common (perhaps I should try emailing him!!)

P.S. Folks, to look at it is great but to DRIVE it is instant love.... might park up the missus now as I can't have two loves in my life!

we went to the audi dealership when he was here last summer and took one for a test drive. He wanted to buy an english one for the right hand drive and ship it to america.gorgeous car

amazing car, but check out the new nissan gt-r 0-60 in 3.6 seconds and a hell of alot cheaper.

My brother has actualy got one as a company car (he works for Audi), he tells me it's a little off-putting when people take photo's with their mobiles of it/him when he's sitting a traffic lights.

Jammy git
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

Watching the review again on BBC2, Best of Top Gear. It's a beautiful machine.
    "Lack of education is an extraordinary handicap when one is being offensive."