Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: buzz might be coming back whats your view ? ?

Default buzz might be coming back whats your view ? ?

i was speaking with buzz at the weekend and he is thinking of making a comeback just wondered what people think of this. i would love to see him back he is bigger than ever rest looks like its did him good would love to see him fight james thomson and think he would have too much for gary tuner buzz is a massive force in the heavyweights hope he can sorts things out and come back all the best mate
    HQ washington vale tudo

yeah would love ta see buzz fight again he did look huge i think he will beat gary turner aswell

Would be great to see buzz back fighting, He always seems to have time to talk to everyone at the shows i have seen him at.

Buzz/Thompson
    Buzz/Turner

are the 2 domestic fights he should come back for if he is up for it imo

I looove buzz, very down to earth despite all the domestic fame. would be excellent to see him fight again!
    Don't hang around under bridges if your scared of being trolled!

http://www.facebook.com/jacksexton1989

Its not his cup you can feel.... Mike Bishop's Avatar

can't see him beating either Turner or Thompson though to be honest

I love watching buzz fight. hope he returns to the cage!

Buzz is always exciting and itl be good to see him back. Buzz/Thompson would be the fight i would like to see most.

mick d

Would love to see Buzz back!!! Think Buzz/Thompson would be good as would Buzz/Turner!! Fingers crossed he does make a come back!

Buzz v Turner would be sweet.

Generally though (and I know nothing of his personal circumstances) I think once retired you should stay retired. Too many sportsmen stop, and then try and come back and are often just too far off their original form.

That said, good luck to him if he comes back.