Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: buzz might be coming back whats your view ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by bigreddog View Post
    Buzz v Turner would be sweet.

Generally though (and I know nothing of his personal circumstances) I think once retired you should stay retired. Too many sportsmen stop, and then try and come back and are often just too far off their original form.

That said, good luck to him if he comes back.
    i agree with you there mate because generally fighters retire because of old age. buzz is still in his prime and only retired because of him not having enough time to train due to a new job i think. so if buzz has time to train hard for a fight I think he should definately fight. huge fanbase! a much loved fighter!
    Don't hang around under bridges if your scared of being trolled!

http://www.facebook.com/jacksexton1989

darwinsfoot

buzz v thompson would be better as they are two big guys that will go at it like lunatics. i think buzz v turner would be a bad move - no offence to buzz but his striking isnt in the same league as turners!

Gary 'Smiler' Turner
    Pro Fighter

I think Buzz is a great fighter and didn't reach his potential. I think he has much more to offer, although if he comes back, he needs to train as a pro, get his pro head on, and get back in there in a positive mind...

I like all the 'Buzz will beat Turner' and 'Turner will beat Buzz' comments, lol, as my last fight didn't exactly give you guys much to guage my ability on, apart from that I'm tough, and can keep my head under pressure.

Mind you, I know the work I'm doing, knew the start point very well, and know how far down the path I am...I'm improving my skills rapidly, and now I don't look for a 'pocket grip' anymore, you can call me 'Captain Hook' by insinct now...and although I still have the full repertoire (?spelling lol!) of Judo throws I can also now wrestle too...

And also we don't know the work that Buzz is putting in either...

To conclude though, if Buzz is back properly, the UK fatweight scene is livened up even further...

Smiler

i'd like to see buzz take on neil wain, he was impressive at the weekend or re match with the big c

Troll hater.

what was the job that made buzz retire if any1 knows?? nosey fucker me...he looks like a copper..

Buzz is one of the most down to earth fighters I have ever met. I watched him spending loads of time prior to his fight having photo's taken with fans at Wembly and he was so polite and friendly - really made an impact on myself and my mates (even though we are not "faces" in the UK MMA scene)- no attitude, no BS, all good. And then again, I don't think I have ever seen him in a boring fight. The man comes to bang - win or lose! You gotta love that!

Excel

Excel here. Woo look at me posting!!

Quote Originally Posted by unpredictable View Post
    i'd like to see buzz take on neil wain, he was impressive at the weekend or re match with the big c
    yeah they would be good fights

Tez

Quote Originally Posted by Da muss View Post
    Buzz is one of the most down to earth fighters I have ever met. I watched him spending loads of time prior to his fight having photo's taken with fans at Wembly and he was so polite and friendly - really made an impact on myself and my mates (even though we are not "faces" in the UK MMA scene)- no attitude, no BS, all good. And then again, I don't think I have ever seen him in a boring fight. The man comes to bang - win or lose! You gotta love that!
    Have to agreed with this wholeheartedly! Buzz is brilliant!

to Infinity.. and BEYOND!
    Each new hour holds a new beginning, a new horizon; offering us space to place new steps to change