Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 55

Thread: buzz might be coming back whats your view ? ?

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nomad View Post
    to Infinity.. and BEYOND!
    haha i was waiting 4 some 1 ta say that

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DetoxGuru.com View Post
    Buzz is finished he cant fight no more , loss to Dan Severn for christs sake , give up mate , im sure buzz is a really nice guy but whats with the cage rage tattoos
    buzz is not finished he has still got a few good fights left in him

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    newbigin home off the brave
    Posts
    305

    Default buzz vs

    a would like to see him figh colin sexton on total combat 23 what you say mr mcqueen to off the best heavy weights in the north east

  4. #24

    Default

    Buzz seems ike a really nice genuine guy but he needs to think seriousy before getting in the cage again , if he does I hope its with the correct amount of forethought!!

  5. #25

    Default

    Buzz is a gentleman...a top bloke and tuff as they come...he puts on a show and gives it all in the ring or cage...i think buzz has plenty more fights in him...i dont think age is an issue..i think buzz should train fulltime give training 100% work on his cardio..and hel be a hard fight for any top heavyweight

  6. #26

    Default

    im not a huge fan of Buzz to be honest, i reckon Thompson and Turner both would win the fight vs Buzz. i dotn mean any disrespect or anything im just calling it as i see it, there are only a handful of UK HWs im interested in seeing.

    If he wants to come back and fight in cage rage then why not, bets of luck to him

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    HQ washington vale tudo
    Posts
    770

    Default

    would love to see buzz v mr sexton that would be class also buzz v neil wain would be class
    HQ washington vale tudo

  8. #28

    Default

    buz v sexton would be massive in the northeast...although i think jack would struggle with buzzs size hehehe

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leglocksrock View Post
    buz v sexton would be massive in the northeast...although i think jack would struggle with buzzs size hehehe
    agreed, who ever wanted to see buzz fight jack is insane, jack is much bigger.

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DetoxGuru.com
    Buzz is finished he cant fight no more , loss to Dan Severn for christs sake , give up mate , im sure buzz is a really nice guy but whats with the cage rage tattoos
    Quote Originally Posted by DetoxGuru.com View Post
    Buzz seems ike a really nice genuine guy but he needs to think seriousy before getting in the cage again , if he does I hope its with the correct amount of forethought!!
    You spineless cunt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.