Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Fight Network Reveal Mike Bisping's Next Opponent

Default The Fight Network Reveal Mike Bisping's Next Opponent

wolfpack_mma

Do you think this is true?
    The opponent is fxxxxd if it is!!! lol

Would have rather seen Bisping v hamill.

bwahahaha, now thats a step back if ive seen one!
    I love hitting people, its one of my favourite past times!!!

hmmm......

Sounds like BS to me, MMA Weekly has Hammill still as his opponent. I think UFC is doing a press conference today to officially announce 75 so we shall see.

This fight if it's true makes no sense, either in a context of their roles on TUF3 or in the context if finding a decent opponent for Mike...Shamrock is not the choice here and neither is Hammill, maybe Jardine or another decent TUF bod but this???
    Joe Rogan Licks Toads

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    Sounds like BS to me, MMA Weekly has Hammill still as his opponent. I think UFC is doing a press conference today to officially announce 75 so we shall see.

This fight if it's true makes no sense, either in a context of their roles on TUF3 or in the context if finding a decent opponent for Mike...Shamrock is not the choice here and neither is Hammill, maybe Jardine or another decent TUF bod but this???
    The fight makes total sense from a promoting an MMA show to a fringe/non hardcore mma audience point of view.

It would not make any sense for Mike to fight Ken.
    Why would Ken even get a shot at Mike anyway?
    Surely somebody who lost to Tito, if they were to make a return would have to fight Jardine/Alexander and others before they fought him?

Mike Bisping would win this first round IMO.

I don't believe it is true though.
    Although, that said, who is the person who wrote it?...
    Each new hour holds a new beginning, a new horizon; offering us space to place new steps to change

Tremendous news.

Should do wonders for Bisping's profile and generate good press coverage over here in the UK as well. Good matchmaking.

Quote Originally Posted by jimburman View Post
    The fight makes total sense from a promoting an MMA show to a fringe/non hardcore mma audience point of view.
    Absolutely, but if they're going for that angle surely Hammill is the better bet, he has the beef with Mike, they have the TUF history they can use to build up and hype the fight..what's Shamrock got to add to that apart from the fact he has a recognisable name to your casual MMA fan? Plus you can pay Hammill less than Shamrock!
    Joe Rogan Licks Toads

What's Shamrock got?

Name value and charisma?

Anyway, I didn't book the fight