Thread: bjj camp

rmigliaccio

Default bjj camp

Dear Friends,
    My name is Renato Migliaccio & I have recently returned from Renzos academy in New York where I was preparing for the ADCC’s with great competitors such as Roger Gracie, Braulio Estima & Barral. Then I went straight up to Michigan to train wrestling with the United States olimpic educational center and compete in El Salvador The Greco Roman wrestling Pan ams. I'm 28 years old & from Brazil with a sport's science degree, a BJJ black belt under Renzo & Ryan Gracie and a Judo black belt as well.
    I am hosting a BJJ Camp to be held in Guaruja (city) 40 minutes away from Sao Paulo City in August. The arriving dates will be august 2nd and departing at august 13th. http://www.trainbrazil.cfdeveloper.co.uk/home%201.html .
    I intend to create a credible base in BJJ by having good basics in BJJ/Wrestling/Judo/ Gi & no Gi.
    I am lucky to have had success in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu/Wrestling/Judo/MMA and I have studied Boxing and Muay Thai and am looking forward to sharing my experiences.
    I have taught and trained extensively in England, Portugal, Switzerland, Germany, Hungary, & Cyprus.
    My curriculum is as follows:
    Jiu Jitsu:
    2005 European champion
    2004 Black Belt Champion United Gracie tournament (Super fight)
    2004 Black Belt Champion Grapplers quest beast of the East (Super fight) 2004 Black Belt 3rd place Pan-American
    2003 Black Belt Champion Pan-American 2002 Black Belt Champion Brazil 2002 Black Belt > 3rd place ( Closed Bracket ) Mundials
    Judo:
    2004 Champion Southwest judo tournament (Arizona , Colorado , New Mexico, and Texas)
    1999 Champion Brazilian college Judo tournament
    Submission Wrestling:
    2007 ADCC competitor
    2004 ADCC Brazilian trial first round champion:
    2004 Champion Grapplers quest best of the East
    2003 Champion 1st Pan-American grappling Games
    2003 Champion 2nd US national grappling games.
    MMA: Record: 3-0-0
    15/10/05 Rings Ireland Reborn
    4/3/2004 MMA-Eruption
    8/3/2003 Champion King of the Cage 26-Gladiators Challenge
    Wrestling
    2003 Freestyle second place at the Brazilian nationals
    2004 Greco Roman second place at the Brazilian nationals
    2005/2006 Greco Roman first place at the Brazilian nationals
    Please don´t hesitate to ask me more questions.
    Best Regards

rmigliaccio@hotmail.com
    Renato Migliaccio

will you be training in england if so were abouts???

rmigliaccio

Default bjj & grappling camp

Dear friend,
    How are you?

Please Check some more Bjj/grappling camp's info at:

www.myspace/trainbrazil

www.trainbrazil.cfdeveloper.co.uk/home%201.html
    Best Regards