Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: my 1st mma fight video

im not taking anything away from alex man his skills were off the hook he did well to take those slams. the triangle was awsome ive alot of respect for the guy. my mistake was that i played into his advantage by sitting in his guard all i was saying is that whilst in his guard i was unable to do mutch damage. im a very aggressive fighter had i have been able to strike the head whilst on the ground he would have had a harder time submittng me.

but man that kid has sick skills his next opponent better train bjj alot cos alex bro you will go far. ill see you all at total combat 21 anyway

alex was a great opponent and clearly more skilled than i am but im working on that see you all in september

Quote Originally Posted by VLee574 View Post
    im not taking anything away from alex man his skills were off the hook he did well to take those slams. the triangle was awsome ive alot of respect for the guy. my mistake was that i played into his advantage by sitting in his guard all i was saying is that whilst in his guard i was unable to do mutch damage. im a very aggressive fighter had i have been able to strike the head whilst on the ground he would have had a harder time submittng me.

but man that kid has sick skills his next opponent better train bjj alot cos alex bro you will go far. ill see you all at total combat 21 anyway

alex was a great opponent and clearly more skilled than i am but im working on that see you all in september
    I no you have respect for him and not trying to take anything away from him but thats not the point im trying to make, if it was a pro fight it wudnt be against alex, it would be against some 1 like steve warrus or fisher, and then you cudnt just let all your aggression out because they have turned pro for a reason, because there good enough to be pro and know how 2 defend it.

It quite hard 2 explain but do u see were im coming from?

dont worri i get what you mean and you right i would have been fightng someone alot better with more exp.

did you come to the event if so did you enjoy it me and alex got fight of the night all im doing now untill my next fight is submission and sub escapes ill be mutch better next time you see me

yeah i came, really enjoyed your fight thought u were a beast for 65, if it was any else your weight you would have beat them but at your age and weight alex is the best there is.

would like 2 see u fight semi-pro next though probley better for u, although i havnt seen your stand up u have the ability 2 take it 2 the ground or keep it standin.

i dont cut weight at all i walk around at 65 i must have light bones or summat my stand up is pretty good i do thai boxing as part of my mma training. so semi- pro would suit me more i think im pretty good on the ground to be honest but alex was a whole new level to me when it came to the guard lol

good thing is like you sead i have the abilitly to choose were the fight ends up standing or on the ground i dout many guys my weight will be able to take me to the ground and if they do im pretty skilled there to im really lookng forward to fighting agein ill see you there mate if you coming

Yeah il be there, maybe even fightin on the next show myself. What gym do you train at?

i train at the sprawl academy in leeds what weight you fighting at

Can you defend 'THE SPEAR' ?

K
    If you gonna be dumb, you gota be tough

Quote Originally Posted by VLee574 View Post
    i train at the sprawl academy in leeds what weight you fighting at
    65kg, your weight.

ano no keon we had this convo before its not possable

cool you never know it might be you and you fighting at the next event