Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: my 1st mma fight video

Quote Originally Posted by VLee574 View Post
    cool you never know it might be you and you fighting at the next event
    i doubt il be fightin myself

or ok im curios to know who im fighting next. im really eager to get back in there and fight. sum1 sead they might match me up with the 1st guy that alex beat but thats just a rumour at ths point

or ok im curios to know who im fighting next. im really eager to get back in there and fight. sum1 sead they might match me up with the 1st guy that alex beat but thats just a rumour at ths point
    i dont think u got the joke in the last thread, read ur post then my post again...
    and he wud probley be a good match for you, think hes 0-2 now after his last fite at tc but doesnt look that bad.

wolfpack_mma

look at you two , conspiring between yourself! lol
    good luck with your careers lads

lol i ddnt pick up on that before lol im tired bro what rules will you fight at if you decide to compete

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack_mma View Post
    hey thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack_mma View Post
    lol yeah we shud really do it over pm, but this way u get ur posts higher aswell so its a double win!

lol how true. anyway i hope to see you at the next event. whats your real name bro

lol how true. anyway i hope to see you at the next event. whats your real name bro
    sam sexton, alex was sitting on our table downstairs 4 a while beside me so u mite have seen is.

dont think i did mate i spent alot of time backstage during the event as alot of my mates including my trainer was fighting. you must have all been really proud of alex for winning you guys were sitting really close to the ring wasnt you lol all i could hear the entire fght was some guy shouting COME ON ALEX LOL