Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mma gloves

Hybrid View

Default mma gloves

I am buying new gloves i currently use fairtex, what are people using at the moment. I have been looking at getting a pair of Throwdowns or rogues. Any suggestions welcome.

Throwdown are a fantastic glove according to all reports back to me.

Rogue are ok for the money.
    www.ikusa.co.uk

stocking; Wand, Evolution Fightwear, Caged Steel, Warrior Wear,Nogi, Manto, Sprawl, Xyience, Cryogel, Vangaard, Serious Pimp and more...

www.myspace.com/ikusamma

Throwdowns are really good quality.

Jaded Insider

Rogues are shit, they tear on the finger seams around the small finger, and the velcro scratches your neck to fuck in the clinch...

fairtex are 100%

yep stick with fairtex. They look great and feel comfy to wear. When I bought my rogue they kept leaving a black inky colour around my fingers

Quote Originally Posted by lee_whitehead View Post
    Rogues are shit, they tear on the finger seams around the small finger, and the velcro scratches your neck to fuck in the clinch...

fairtex are 100%

Couldn`t of put it better myself!!!!
    If you love fighting you can never really lose!!!!!
    www.southcoastsubmissions.co.uk
    www.gym01.com

wolfpack_mma

fairtex all the way , excellent value

Quote Originally Posted by lee_whitehead View Post
    Seriously, i quite like the rogue ones, i train in them but it is true about the velcro in the thai clinch!! I havent trained in the fairtex ones, are they alot better than rogues?? also does anybody know where i can get the goin gaurd shockdoctor one (the one said above!)

Or is there any other MMA gloves that come in a range of colours apart from the rogues??

Si Flanagan

a got my shockdoctor cup off

www.mmawarehouse.com

dnt order to much u; get bummed 4 customs.

Just got a bargain off ebay, just decided to have a look @ gloves and a pair of throwdowns had 5 mins to go. WON them for 22 quid w/p and p.

Woooo,they are 30+ in shops

Hurry up Mr postman
    You Are Next !!!!!!!