Thread: Chris Crossan GBStockton

comin@ulive

Default Chris Crossan GBStockton

It has been brought to my attention today that persons, or person have as I understand it of late attempted to injure Chris's reputation. I have known Chris now for a sustained period and can categorically vouch for his integrity. He is without doubt one of the nicest guys I have met, (and I have friends globally).

Chris has been there for me whenever I have called upon him. He never fails me, even though he has so much going on in his Life

He dedicates himself to, and is passionate about BJJ in a way that can only bear credit upon it.

People like Chris energise their art and deserve applause NOT abuse.

Christopher u know I believe in you and what u r doing.

C X
    Last edited by comin@ulive; 13-06-2007 at 09:40 PM.

i was nt intentionally abusing this promoter. Av already explained to WillB that I was a bit irritated at the time, because I was up for it and the lad from UTU weren't answering his mob and ad given no other way of getting in contact. I was booked for training in Portugal and wanted to get myself fixed before I left, that's all. All sorted nows anyhow. Good look with the show and no bad feelings. Sounds a lucky lad to av a lass speak out for him like that, yuz are a lass I take it lol Laterzzzzzz, Marty