Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Joseph Duffy Vs Tim Newman

im staying at lightweight now if when i come up a weight one day i will love to fight i ll fight any 1 in the light weight division i just love training and fighting.
    i know that kevin reed will love to fight the winner maybe the first title defence could be against kevin as i know he loves training and fighting aswell i think there will be a massive que to fight the winner of duffy and tim like i said ill be there watching the show we are resting in september no fights for us, just train very hard for october as we will be very busy

the fight going to end by one of the fighters getting cut open from a elbo i think in rd 1

Slightly Bonkers shakus maximus's Avatar

there are no elbows allowed in grapple & strike even in pro rules bouts.
    i agree with denzil tho that it wont go the distance.

is kevin reed fighting at welterweight now then? he will be a monster at under 77 kilos, again i agree that the winner against kevin would be another good bout

regards shaky

Quote Originally Posted by shakus maximus View Post
    there are no elbows allowed in grapple & strike even in pro rules bouts.
    i agree with denzil tho that it wont go the distance.

is kevin reed fighting at welterweight now then? he will be a monster at under 77 kilos, again i agree that the winner against kevin would be another good bout

regards shaky
    Why not have a four man welter weight tourny full of welshys

Duffy Vs newman
    Reed Vs um jordan james?

winners meet in the final.

that would be good i know kevin wants to fight jordan james aswell
    next house of pain i think kevin will be fighting jordan james once he has spoken to mark jorden the promoter
    yes kevin is welter weight at the moment but is on about going up to middle weight once he has fought in da next house of pain
    i will be going bak up to welter weight then aswell
    suppose taking the elbows out is good as its gutting loosing the fight by a cut
    after being elbowed in the face

Denzil, whats your reason to go back up to welter weight? and same as kev going up to middle weight?

Quote Originally Posted by denzil View Post
    that would be good i know kevin wants to fight jordan james aswell
    next house of pain i think kevin will be fighting jordan james once he has spoken to mark jorden the promoter
    yes kevin is welter weight at the moment but is on about going up to middle weight once he has fought in da next house of pain
    i will be going bak up to welter weight then aswell
    suppose taking the elbows out is good as its gutting loosing the fight by a cut
    after being elbowed in the face
    If you can make L/W easy enough why go up?

ive been thinking and im going to stay at lightweight now maybe in a few years ill go to welter weight at lightweight ive been doing great so im going to stay at that weight and start to fight boys who are ranked .

ive heard that tim newman still has not entered his details in to heath

i think as both fighters are good at semi pro lets just see who is the best fighter at semi pro they can settle it for once and for all alot of people will want to see it aswell once they have settled it then both fighters should move up to pro rules then

Yeah denz, we'r negotiating with Sami Berik to fight you in October.