Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: political question about water

Default political question about water

if water is a natural occurence and comes from the sky.
    and there are people who end up in debt because of their water bill.
    would it not make sense to provide it as a non profit making service and have the bill taken out of your wages in the same way tax is?
    I work for a water company and it's vile how we bill people and make that kind of profit.
    I'm fucking sick and looking for a solution
    Each new hour holds a new beginning, a new horizon; offering us space to place new steps to change

bananas are a naturel occurance
    potatoes are a naturel occurance
    Corn is a naturel occurance.............yet they are all commodities to be sold, just like water is

its hardly the case that we are drinking rain water.....the water we get has been filtered and cleaned and ran through an extensive water works system. i dont see why it shouldnt be run as a business like the vast majority of lifes other necessaties

amazingly.. I couldn't log onto Davidicke.com this morning.. it was overloaded no doubt.

Water is considered BY the government a human right.
    it is merely a privatised company for financial gain.

we pay taxes which pay for other services like the NHS
    that is how they get paid.
    Why should we not pay for a water company in the same setup.
    The workers still get paid, but the profits are capped.
    We all get our water and human right.

We pay taxes for many things, water should be included.
    It should not be allowed for marking up like a brand of food.
    Each new hour holds a new beginning, a new horizon; offering us space to place new steps to change

Quote Originally Posted by nomad View Post
    amazingly.. I couldn't log onto Davidicke.com this morning.. it was overloaded no doubt.

Water is considered BY the government a human right.
    it is merely a privatised company for financial gain.

we pay taxes which pay for other services like the NHS
    that is how they get paid.
    Why should we not pay for a water company in the same setup.
    The workers still get paid, but the profits are capped.
    We all get our water and human right.

We pay taxes for many things, water should be included.
    It should not be allowed for marking up like a brand of food.
    and look att eh state of the NHS!!
    Privatisation is the way forward....lookat the trains, which whilst still shit, are better than before
    this is a capatilist society. you want communism, move to china

Quote Originally Posted by DetoxGuru.com View Post
    TALK OF THE DEVIL , TWO MINUTES LATER I RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM DavidIcke.com , most weird !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    no coincidence though

Quote Originally Posted by SuntanSuperman View Post
    ickle is a fruit cake
    muppet

if we have to move away to find our ideal place to live then we are victims.
    if they banned MMA from this country surely you would campaign against it, not move to india if it was the only place doing it?

So, fuck the capitalist society, fight against it, or get kicked to the floor like a dog and accept what the world tells you.

Quote Originally Posted by nomad View Post
    if water is a natural occurence and comes from the sky.
    and there are people who end up in debt because of their water bill.
    would it not make sense to provide it as a non profit making service and have the bill taken out of your wages in the same way tax is?
    I work for a water company and it's vile how we bill people and make that kind of profit.
    I'm fucking sick and looking for a solution
    Dude you aren't paying for the water, you are paying for the purification of the water and the removal of waste products. If you don't want to pay your water rates you can go to the river with a bucket full of turds & piss and come back with a bucket full of water every morning instead
    Gods of War token Irishman.

Gods of War MMA Reading Berkshire

Reading Berkshire Mixed Martial Arts

Always remember: The plural of 'anecdote' is not 'data.'

man.
    I'm not very clear with my thread.

Water is something that is natural.
    It's considered a human right.
    We should get as a standard service, the same we we get emergency health care.
    I'm happy to pay for it, but not to feed a private corporation for it.
    If it is controlled as a government service, the same way many things are, like the NHS, then why can't we be taxed for it, have the service the same as it is now and stop having private water companies charge what the fuck they want for their services?

Simple. Pay for it through taxes. get the same product. just like the NHS.

and just so you know, if it ever comes down to it.. I'm emptying my bucket of turds and piss into YOUR part of the river