Thread: about richard and judy

Hybrid View

Default about richard and judy

they were talkin about before its shown on tv next week, what exactly is it thats goin to be on tv? an event or a documentary
    Its not the size of the boat.....Its the motion of the ocean.

Default Caged combat?

Hi Andy its the start of a 6 part docu like a fly on the wall type looking into MMA it features 12 UK fighters and footage of the fighters training and leading up to thier fights? it also features interviews with all the promoters involved in the docu, which is myself Andy J & Dave O,Donnell. It was origionally filmed only for London region Carlton but I can tell you 5 other networks have bought into the rites and no doubt within a week of its launch it will go national?

Regards Dougie

Default excellent

i was hoping it would be something like that, hopefully give mma the rep it deserves, showing the fighters as the athletes they are.
    Its not the size of the boat.....Its the motion of the ocean.

Ronnoc

Dougie do you know if UTV got rights for it? Thats the Ulster network.

Connor

Default Not sure??

But don,t worry Connor If they have,nt I,ll make sure you get a copy of it by Video

Regards Dougie

P.S Spread the gospel of the tickets? only signed up members of this site are eligable for discount ticket rates and more???

Originally posted by Ronnoc
    Dougie do you know if UTV got rights for it? Thats the Ulster network.

Connor
    Connor, do you have Sky Digital? If so, then you can wwatch it by puting the frequency of ITV london into your digibox.

Here is how..

ITV Frequencies

Now that ITV are broadcasting you will have noticed that the card has been activated to receive your regional station. You still see the the other regional variations, press "services" then "System Set up" then "add channels" and type in the frequencies mentioned below. Once completed select search and the channels should be apparent. Store all channels as per instructions, to view select option 6 "Other Services" and the ITV channels can now be viewed.

The frequency you need is.

10.832H 22000 FEC 5/6
    CARLTON/LWT

Default Great post

Well done Kainer, that,s a very helpfull post and I am sure a great many will appreciate you taking the trouble to keep them informed. I will ask Godders to put it at the top as a sticky until after the screening of the programme.

Cheers Ian, Nice to meet you by the way.
    The artist formally known as OilinDaDrum

Thanks, it was good to see you too. I'm glad to see you got out of Dagenham alive