Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: who would win thread...

Default who would win thread...

Bring it back.

I'm starting this but I prefer it if you kept out the stupid Machine vs Bisping arguments and shit like that.
    This is for entertainment only ok?

My first one.. without a pole.

Who would win in a fight out of Posh Spice, or Hulk Hogan?
    Each new hour holds a new beginning, a new horizon; offering us space to place new steps to change

Hul Hogan
    Easy

even if there was interferance by the other spices, hogan would just 'Hulk Up', hit the big boot and leg drop and get the 3 count

Posh spice, uneqivocally.

She will do that smile/pout which would send him a shiver down his spine, causing him to freeze for a second long enough for her to sing him to death with her ungodly voice.
    It is enough for evil to flourish when good people do nothing

no way man.. he can't do the Hollywood Hulk Hogan leg drop anymore.
    He is too consumed with old age and steroids and riggamortis to move that fast.
    I think he'd be puffed out before he even made it to her 6 stone frame.
    She'd then open up her awful rendition of "buggin.. stop buggin me.." and he'd die of internal injuries.
    Each new hour holds a new beginning, a new horizon; offering us space to place new steps to change

you have to be kiding me!
    Have you not watched Hogan Knows Best?!

First of all his Daughetr Brooke would counteract Posh's terrbible wailing with her own banshea voice, and then if, and its a big IF, Hulk is no longer immoirtal enough to hit the leg drop he will send in his 13 dogs and pet rooster to savage posh whos dying cat voice will attract the now bezark animals!

Posh and Hulk wouldnt fight. They'd go for tea then bring out the "Posh Hulk" grilling machine. George Foreman will quake in his boots.
    Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

and dont take the piss out of Gareth Gates, he's a mate!

Suntansuperman, I'm not so sure Hulky could bring in his pets to fight; say it was in a ring/cage, and the fight was Posh vs Hulk, posh would annihilate the poor angry green bastard with her 'dying cat' screaming voice...something like Sindel from Mortal Kombat, but worse LOL!
    It is enough for evil to flourish when good people do nothing

Sindel had better hair than posh, and her husband (shao khan) wasnt a pretty boy like Beckham is

what you are forgetting is that Hulk Hogan is OLD! and i meen really really OLD!

So old in fact that his hearing has gone, thus making posh's only weapon useless. Hulk would simply walk through her sonic screaming, unaware of its existence and hit her with a big right hand to the jaw

Tomatohead

they are on about hulk hogan not the fuckin incredible hulk nimrod