Thread: Nottingham Madness

Default Nottingham Madness

Planning on getting a weekend away to Nottingham some time, anyone know a thing or two about the clubs, pubs and fine ladies of the place? Thanks in advance

Tomatohead

wouldnt bother mate media is about the best club stay away from mode ocean and oceana not worth a shit and pub stick 2 the lace market

ocean is where it's at. or isis

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy snuka View Post
    Planning on getting a weekend away to Nottingham some time, anyone know a thing or two about the clubs, pubs and fine ladies of the place? Thanks in advance
    Nottingham is my favorite place! 'Bout 1000 odd pubs and clubs in the TC. Santa Fe and Saltwater at the Corner House is a nice place... couches, nice outside area and I reccomend doing rounds of 45 bottles of Champers

I'd probably stay away from Flares. I reckon it's a swingers club (n full of old people and guys touching you up!). lol! Also reccomend Rock City if you like that sort of thing...can't remember the other places but Nottingham is a top place for a night out and full of fit bird's, wherever you go!
    Last edited by Luke; 24-06-2007 at 10:42 PM.

i was a little disappointed in Nottingham when i went there

Tomatohead

Nottingham is good if ya know where 2 go stay away form the market place and parliment street generallly chavs and scummers. the lace market is where all the normalish ppl go. ocean was good when i was about 15 but its a dive and far 2 close 2 the meadows for my liking the waterfront is good when its hot, oceana was good when it 1st opened but liek all clubs its gone shit.