Thread: Daily Star on Sunday - Smiler!

Gary 'Smiler' Turner
    Pro Fighter

Default Daily Star on Sunday - Smiler!

Hi,

If you want a laugh, and want to be put off your dinner, have a look at today's daily star page 25...yours truly! Cage Rage continuing their publicity machine, and here the Star journalist has taken the spin of me having been bitten by a sea snake two years ago.

A bit sensationalist, like I wouldn't call myself brave, but its real good to get the thanks to the doctors and nurses - without them I would have lost my leg, let alone beat Carter Williams only four months after the bite...

Also, I bought the paper so I read it...and in the magazine there's a picture of Reidy from his Hollyoaks wedding to 'Geri'...

Smiler

read the star today,lol
    i saw something yellow and black on the seabed whilst snorkelling in Sharm in feb: i thought " whats that? ", dove down, kicked it with my flipper and it swam off, obviously a snake.
    I shat myself and swam off quickstlye.Glad it didn't bite me

Gary 'Smiler' Turner
    Pro Fighter

Lol!

I didn't even see it - they recon' I kicked down on it...

It was two Novembers ago, and less than four months after the bite and after only one month back in training I beat Carter Williams in Ohio, all thanks to the good medical attention....gotta thank 'em so much for it!

Got some much better pics of my leg than that though...

Smiler

Well Gary, now have you have said that it is only fair you email me the pictures!! lol
    Pete Mercer
    www.petemercer.com

DYNAMITE FIGHT SERIES

Gary 'Smiler' Turner
    Pro Fighter

Send me an email Pete! garyatteamgaryturnerdotcom