Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BBBC MUST STRIKE INITIAL BLOW TO UFC (Daily Express)

Quote Originally Posted by mrcr View Post
    Really> maybe you should save your "examples" as some might see them as you saying thats whats happening at that particualr event when it isnt?
    Well they would have to be psychic then as this thread doesn't have Cage Boxing on it

mrcr

YOU raised the cage boxing though, didnt you?. Yes you did, you also insinuated it had no rules and no medics without knowing if it did or not. now im no fan of the people running it but cut some people some slack or else you can be accused of bias and arnt you always claiming thats what youre not? as the admin for the site?

YOU raised the cage boxing though, didnt you?. Yes you did, you also insinuated it had no rules and no medics without knowing if it did or not. now im no fan of the people running it but cut some people some slack or else you can be accused of bias and arnt you always claiming thats what youre not? as the admin for the site?
    I didn't insinuate that. You assume way too much my friend.

I'm not the site admin either

mrcr

Quote Originally Posted by kainer2 View Post
    I didn't insinuate that. You assume way too much my friend.

I'm not the site admin either

Ok youre not the site admin fair point. But you did insinuate there were no rules and no medics at that event without knowing if there are or not you also had a dig about this thread not being about cage boxing after you were the one who raised it

i think you should think before you type sometimes. just an idea.

Ok youre not the site admin fair point. But you did insinuate there were no rules and no medics at that event without knowing if there are or not you also had a dig about this thread not being about cage boxing after you were the one who raised it

i think you should think before you type sometimes. just an idea.
    Thanks for the thought.

I'll break this down again for you

Originally Posted by mrcr
    Probably worse than this I'd say. I also say let each event have its day see what happens bitch about it afterwards if it fails but give everyone a fair crack of the whip.
    So then i said

What happens is there is an event which has no rules, in a dodgy cage, no medics, etc etc

Should we just let it go and hope for the best? or should we be pro-active and try to protect the sport?
    My argument here is that, if there was an event with no rules, and was badly organised and a giant step back. Should we support it and give them a "fair crack of the whip" if it looks like the results could be disastrous?

or should those in the scene have their say and do something about it.

Like i said you assume too much

mrcr

Thanks for the thought.

I'll break this down again for you

So then i said

My argument here is that, if there was an event with no rules, and was badly organised and a giant step back. Should we support it and give them a "fair crack of the whip" if it looks like the results could be disastrous?

or should those in the scene have their say and do something about it.

Like i said you assume too much

^^ the big word you keep using to cover up for your mis-judgements is IF there was such an event... not that there is an event like that..
    nice try though.. but you need to get up earlier mate.

Yeah i do need to get up earlier i just can't sleep at nights. But the rest of what you said makes no sense to me.

You're as paranoid as me.

mrcr

Yeah i do need to get up earlier i just can't sleep at nights. But the rest of what you said makes no sense to me.

You're as paranoid as me.

Mate.. you insinuated that event had no medics and no rules. Without knowing if it did or it didnt. You fucked up basically. Admit it.

2 Sexy Co-Founder
    Has Grit, lots of it

No he didn't! You may have interpreted it that way but he in no way insinuated it.

It seems to me that he wanted to know where you'd put your limits on 'giving them a fair crack of the whip'. He was simply questioning your idea of giving everyone a fair crack of the whip, not insinuating anything.

DROC
    "You've got a lot of opinions for someone who's not on there!"
    Michael Bisping
    "Showed a lot of grit" - Ian Butlin

I AM AFFILIATED TO MMAES

Mate.. you insinuated that event had no medics and no rules. Without knowing if it did or it didnt. You fucked up basically. Admit it.
    er...no. I sure Andy Foreman/CFS would not hold a show without doctors, i have read their rules and regs.

Why can't you get over it that you made a big assumption and screwed up :/