Thread: Stringer Vs. Frota Vid

Default Stringer Vs. Frota Vid

this video is of my fight with Augusto Frota in Switzerland a few weeks ago!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2d8zp basel-k1-m

this fight happened 2 weeks after i fought Samy Schiavo on Cage Wars, i had a broken nose, broken toe and didnt train until 5 days before the fight as i took it on short notice! - check me out! lol

2 Sexy Co-Founder
    Has Grit, lots of it

Nice fight, you looked good and fair balls to you for stepping up on short notice but (sorry mate, there has to be a but) you shouldn't be fighting 2 weeks after getting KO's and with a broken nose and broken toe. Your team shouldn't be letting you do that sort of thing.

DROC
    "You've got a lot of opinions for someone who's not on there!"
    Michael Bisping
    "Showed a lot of grit" - Ian Butlin

I AM AFFILIATED TO MMAES

Quote Originally Posted by droc View Post
    (sorry mate, there has to be a but) you shouldn't be fighting 2 weeks after getting KO's and with a broken nose and broken toe. Your team shouldn't be letting you do that sort of thing.
    lol, they didnt, the other 2 70Kg fighters - 1 broke his ankle on the Monday before the fight, the other Split his lip the on the same day (required many stitches!) and everybody else was to heavy, i had to beg Paddy Mooney to let me fight, i would fone him up 7 - 10 times a day saying id take the fight!! lol, he gave in eventually!! My coach wasnt too happy tho! lol

good fight mate, good submission defence in 1st round. better luck next time

2 Sexy Co-Founder
    Has Grit, lots of it

LOL crazy fucker.

DROC
    "You've got a lot of opinions for someone who's not on there!"
    Michael Bisping
    "Showed a lot of grit" - Ian Butlin

I AM AFFILIATED TO MMAES