Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kimbo Vs Ray Mercer

wolfpack_mma

Fairplay to kimbo , and even more respect to bas for turning that monster into a half decent MMA fighter.

*shocked*

I was quite impressed by kimbo

z1z

Rearly impressed at Kimbo and Bas Rutten wasnt bullshitting to, i thought he may of been telling a few porkys.

amazed that fight ended via a submission. never in a million years would I have predicted that.

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

quality, looked sharp,

LMAO at mercer tapping then loading a right hand to smash kimbo after the ref broke them up
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

Tomatohead

really didnt expect that finish was expecting a real stand and bang thing goin on.

RJ Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Bearpark View Post
    Yeah kimbo one, big deal, I cant stand that prick, Byt fair play he done well against a washed up ex pro boxer, I wanna see him get smashed up, hope he run's his big mouth off and get's a one fight deal with wec or elite or even ufc, so one of the top heavy's can give him a proper ass whooping.
    lol why?

the guys actually pretty humble in a professional setting. He only runs his mouth in those illegal street fights.

I want to see him fight Lesnar too.
    that would expose the both of them wouldn't it if they are only bit part players.
    Each new hour holds a new beginning, a new horizon; offering us space to place new steps to change