Thread: Chris Benoit and family pass away...

Hybrid View

Default Chris Benoit and family pass away...

I know it's not mma but I'm sure enough people here would want to know...

On June 25, 2007, Benoit and his family were found dead in their home in Atlanta. It was first reported to fans of the WWE via WWE Mobile. No exact details are known about this death at this time. Through their website, World Wrestling Entertainment also released the following statement:

"World Wrestling Entertainment is deeply saddened to report that today Chris Benoit and his family were found dead in their home. There are no further details at this time, other than the Benoit family residence is currently being investigated by local authorities.
    Monday Night's Raw on the 26th of June, 2007, will serve as a tribute to Chris Benoit and his family."

PW Headlines stated that Benoit called in to WWE Sunday and said he would be unable to make it back as his family was ill and they were spitting up blood.

I don't believe you and all the fools on ebaumsworld.

Not calling you a fool by the way just i dont believe you lmao.
    Last edited by Leesin; 26-06-2007 at 12:52 AM. Reason: lmao

Hate to tell you mate but your very wrong,it is true Benoit,his wife and 7 year old son are dead,his 2 other children were found alive.

Fuck man... the rabbit wolverine is no more... in seriousness, anyone dieing is not good RIP Benoit & Family.

Just saw on the news here that it is being investigated as homocide. Not good at all.... used to LOVE him RIP.
    You can lead a man to reason but you can't make him think (Death by Stereo)

Thats terrible news... RIP

Career highlight video
    Team Fulinkazan "The will to win compares little with the will to prepare to win"