Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Benoit and family pass away...

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default cheers to the gimp for the link

WAGA, a FOX-owned and operated television station in Atlanta, reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and 7-year-old son over the weekend, then himself on Monday.
    http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/superst...s/benoitupdate
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

eh? how do you work that out?!
    wwe is entertainment based around storylines. yes owens death was tragic, eddies however was very much self inflicted (still very sad) - yet i dont see what relevance that has to wwe storylines.

wwe is a glorified soap opera, and in it they had one of their characters die - much like neighbours, eastenders and corronation streat do all the time. if they had of mimmicked the way, say owen, died then i agree this would be sick......but they didnt, they just created a storyline. This is nothing that doesnt go on in other entertainment everyday.......

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    posted that article on the first page dude

its the way they purposley blur the lines though. I mean they tolled the ring bell 10 times for Vince when he wasn't really dead but they do it for Benoit who is. The way they handle a fake death and a real one is almost the same and thats such a lack of respect imo.

Look at Eddie, they had his friends/family feud off the back of his death and their love of Eddie, I mean wtf???
    http://www.carlsongracietonbridge.net
    http://www.bjjlondon.com

CARLSON GRACIE BJJ REVOLUTION TEAM OSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

of course they make the storylines as real as possible! thats what any good story teller would do!!!!! If they didnt people woukld say its shit and unrealistic. when you see a funeral on correnation street with a fake priest in a real cemetary people dont say its too lifelike or realistic. its part of the story, and lines are meant to be blurred. or do you think all fiction should come with a disclaimer before it starts?

in regards to the eddie storyline. it was eddies family who suggested they continue the story in his name, as they felt he would like it and it would honour him (according to chavo, hector and vikki.) wwe even employed his wife knowing she was going to be financially hardup. wwe are one of the biggest givers to charity in the usa and defiantley the biggest supporters of the armed forces - pretty ethical from my point of view

Coronation...not correnation.

What is it with these wrestlers going nuts n killing their wives etc not to mention dying really early?? They all seem to drop off in their 40's or 50's if they're lucky.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuntanSuperman View Post
    posted that article on the first page dude
    oooops, ah well.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    What is it with these wrestlers going nuts n killing their wives etc not to mention dying really early?? They all seem to drop off in their 40's or 50's if they're lucky.
    Roids... they go on rages after injecting under their toe nails for so long. He must have looked in the mirror, seen how small his balls are and just went off on one.

Quote Originally Posted by SuntanSuperman View Post
    its the same arguement as 'gagsta rap' causes murders, and so does violent video games.
    What? Didn't you know that people who listen to rap music all go out shooting people. Violent video games make people go running round schools with guns. To add, people who watch MMA are all skin heads and beat up grannies / rugby players. FACTS

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Coronation...not correnation.

wow, thanks for correcting my sp mistake

which other wrestlers have killed their wives?

didnt lex luger kill his wife miss elizabeth?