Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Schools losing the Plot!?!-"Boy's hug breaks school rule

Angry Schools losing the Plot!?!-"Boy's hug breaks school rule

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"Smell the Glove".Katsu(Zen)

Sponsored by: www.cagedsteel.com

Supporting :Times A.B.C www.timesabc.org.uk/about-us.html

WTF man!!! everyone hugs each other these days, whether its the one armed guy hug or a regular hug. Stupid American schools and politics!

thats sooooo fucking stupid!!!
    I love hitting people, its one of my favourite past times!!!

lol @ that woman. high fives are bad mmmkay

Who the hell high fives wuth their feet!!
    If you gonna be dumb, you gota be tough

Lol this is crazy how can you not touch people at school, dont these kids ever play footie at lunch time on the red gra ? or peanut eachothers ties ? they cant even hug there own girlfriends, craziness.

this is pc gone awol, how the hell can u go through life in a school with no touching? how can they play games or sports? u cant teach a child real life in a school that forbids touching, they are failing in their responsabilities to teach a child how to interact with other people through their life by banning touching, it's stupid and a few other choice words!!! :eh:
    Life? In spite of the cost of living, it's still popular!

it was probably the raging hard on that got him in trouble he just forgot to mention it.
    " Save Tree's, Eat Beaver"

Puts wet cotton wool
    balls inside her nostrels

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyler View Post
    this is pc gone awol, how the hell can u go through life in a school with no touching? how can they play games or sports? u cant teach a child real life in a school that forbids touching, they are failing in their responsabilities to teach a child how to interact with other people through their life by banning touching, it's stupid and a few other choice words!!! :eh:
    I can't help to giggle whenever I see that sign that says NO PETTING ALLOWED! in swimming pools. How very british! lol

I agree, it's all part of social and emotional development. It's part of basic human interaction. Of course it would be irresponsible for schools to allow children to "make-out" in full view of all in the playgroup. Mostly it's understood that such displays of affection should take place behind the gym block or the shed... And imho, nothing wrong with that.

Then of course there is the issue of age. I would have serious concerns if a primary school age child would actually be kissing and embrassing another.

But overall schools tend to come up with such rules to protect their own backs, hance Child protection policies, Behaviour management policies and such.

I think it may be the tip of the iceberg....the start of a new trend in schools.This is from yesterday's London Evening Standard.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...ugs/article.do
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"Smell the Glove".Katsu(Zen)

Sponsored by: www.cagedsteel.com

Supporting :Times A.B.C www.timesabc.org.uk/about-us.html