Thread: UWC Welterweight Champion fighting for Interim Pancrase Title

Default UWC Welterweight Champion fighting for Interim Pancrase Title

The UWC World Welterweight Champion Fabricio Nascimento (Nova Uniao Italia) will fight Katsuya Inoue (Wajyutsu Keisyukai RJW) for the interim King of Pancrase Welterweight Title on July 27th in Japan.

http://gbring.com/sokuho/news/2007_07/0703_pancrase.htm

The Title was vacated after reigning Champion Daizo Ishige was unable to defend the Title after the beating Dan "The Outlaw" Hardy gave him at Cage Force Eastern Bound Ex on May 27th.

European based fighters are really starting to spread their wings.
    Last edited by iandean; 03-07-2007 at 03:18 PM.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kainer2 View Post
    The Title was vacated after reigning Champion Daizo Ishige was unable to defend the Title after the beating Dan "The Outlaw" Hardy gave him at Cage Force Eastern Bound Ex on May 27th.
    Ian told me that when he watched that Ishige/Hardy fight, he couldn't decide who to support for the life of him LOL
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    Ian told me that when he watched that Ishige/Hardy fight, he couldn't decide who to support for the life of him LOL
    muhahaha i haven't seen it yet. The Hardy/Ishige fight is being shown on Japanese Tv on July 16th i think.