Thread: MMA clubs in Blackpool

Default MMA clubs in Blackpool

just wondered if any1 knew if there were any mma clubs in blackpool,im from the northeast but my brother lives down there and wants to get his son into it.are there any clubs down that way?cheers

I don't know of any mma clubs in Blackpool itself but there is an MMA club in Bispham Cleveleys, just a few miles north of Blackpool which is run by Garry Savage with Paul Rice. Its just off Ashfield Road, not far from Bispham's Blackpool and Fylde College and its adjacent to a garage and spray paint workshop. If you want to know any more details give me a shout.

Default Mma

Darren Harrop teaches and trains in the Blackpool area, pretty sure he does a spot of MMA.

F

Darren Harrop is very good to train with if you get the chance BUT because of work commitments he rarely trains at the moment as far as i'm aware. Darren trains in the same club as the 1 as i listed above when he gets the chance. The club has moved a couple of times in the area in the last few years but its essentially the same people. Garry, Paul and Darren are all very good coaches.