Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: training in thailand

Default training in thailand

I know that theres been a post about this before that turned into a bit of a slanging match (major surprise there...) but im interested in doing a few weeks in thailand later this year probably doing muay thai rather than mma (when in rome etc) and wondered if anyone had any suggestions?

Id be up for doing it in vietnam as it would be cheaper but i dont know if such a camp exists?

well what i did was did thai in the morning and worked mma in afternoon, did both my skill good. that was at tigerpitt.com i recommend t there. also mikeb went there so get the camp from some1 else perspective too
    ANGER IS A GIFT!

jocky gym..
    super pro
    etc

Quote Originally Posted by theassasin View Post
    well what i did was did thai in the morning and worked mma in afternoon, did both my skill good. that was at tigerpitt.com i recommend t there. also mikeb went there so get the camp from some1 else perspective too
    Do u know what it's like there compared to tiger muay thai.

its quite simpel.. look where the top fighters from thailand train.. the less farang the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
    Do u know what it's like there compared to tiger muay thai.
    i prefered tiger pitt than tmt, tmt i had a bad experience.
    ANGER IS A GIFT!

Quote Originally Posted by Duchman View Post
    its quite simpel.. look where the top fighters from thailand train.. the less farang the better.
    I agree but im nowhere near being a top fighter. As long as whoever is training me knows what they are talking about and can adapt to my needs i dont really mind who they are. I would quite happily go somewhere where there were no farang (im thinking jcd in kickboxer here) if it was possible. Id like there to be a decent night life though as getting laid is also fairly (well very..) high on my list of priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by theassasin View Post
    i prefered tiger pitt than tmt, tmt i had a bad experience.
    I was reading the old thread on this and it sounded like you had fallen out with someone and that perhaps your experience of TMT was fairly exceptional. I liked the look of their website and it sounded quite sociable, im not going purely to train and id like to have some fun too.

i partied with paulemachant,robs1980 who both post here.

and i partied with relson gracie too. shit eh? up to you fella, i wasnt the only one who the same experience i met rob in tmt and he left the same time. i do not wish to start up an old arguement but thats my experience. mikeb took my comments and went to tigerpitt and i believe he had a great time. and sean who owns it has an exceptional m/t record in the lupinee and is a very good boxer and holds the kotc superfight belt too
    ANGER IS A GIFT!

Next time I go to Thailand I want to spend at least a month in Koh Phangan at Jungle Gym, although the place the Reidenator was based at a while ago looked fucking ace.