Thread: HardcoreSportsTraining - In the North?

Default HardcoreSportsTraining - In the North?

After reading a few posts regarding someones recent trip to HCT, and the good review they give it, just wondering is there a HCT "agent" or whatever in the North that offers the same, preferable in the Bolton side of Manchester?

Seems the sort of thing I need, I cant self-motivate my fat ass!!!

Cheers!

Check out British Military Fitness they have a session in Moss Bank Park Bolton and Heaton Park Manchester. As the name suggests its run by ex Army PTI types and follows the theme of a Military PT session.

http://www.britmilfit.com/locations_....aspx?cityid=3

As they are geared towards "civvies" I donít know if they would be as tough as Alex Gold but if you need a starting point to "get off your fat ass" they would be good.

Thanks for the info!! Will have a look at that, its only 5 mins from my house!

Thanks very much for that info - there's one in Sefton Park Liverpool which is handy.

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

there's one in Sefton Park Liverpool which is handy.
    cool, cant be arsed looking at the site, do it for me tom, times etc??
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

haha you cheeky fucker. But yeah, I already have.

It just says 'Sefton Park' as location. It's 10:00 on Saturdays, 19:00 on Tuesdays, with another class starting soon on Mondays at 19:00.

Will prob do the Saturday myself before boxing, although it means cutting down on internet time dammit.

Oh yeah, and it's £10 a class, bought in blocks of 10! First one's free though.

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

fuck paying that much!
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

I know, they are onto a good screw with those prices, especially as their workouts wont be anything special just good old hard CV & circuits
    Pain is only temporary