Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Back is Kiane

kiane

Default Back is Kiane

from train with Sodjuko in Senegal, he is strong liek me so I have bean to help him for fight in future time.

Myself plans are to be fighting Tim Silvery at Cage Rage 25, i have train like crazy person for the fight so i know i win, like i always do.

sorry to not come on for long time, i know you miss me but i have to look out for primera lutador instead of you peoples, i like you but not as much as heavyweights belt hee haaah

Quote Originally Posted by kiane View Post
    from train with Sodjuko in Senegal, he is strong liek me so I have bean to help him for fight in future time.

Myself plans are to be fighting Tim Silvery at Cage Rage 25, i have train like crazy person for the fight so i know i win, like i always do.

sorry to not come on for long time, i know you miss me but i have to look out for primera lutador instead of you peoples, i like you but not as much as heavyweights belt hee haaah
    your not even the same troll as the last kaine..and u spelt the name differently dumbass

Do people have nothing better to do?

Sokoudjou, or 'Sodjuko' as you say, is from Cameroon, not Senegal... and who the hell's Tim Silvery?

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

kiane was one of THE best trolls ever
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

he was no Rikamura the ninja...or Jones

kiane

you guys no know me, so how you insult primera lutador. I have trained across countrys and have develope as excellent lutador.

A troll is little man with green, tall hair so i know trolls...and i am not one.

I liek to say hello to all my fans who read this page because i know they write the name kiane in google and come up with lots of results.

i am champion fighter and am wait for next fight with tim silvery, he big monster but so am i...

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Sokoudjou, or 'Sodjuko' as you say, is from Cameroon, not Senegal... and who the hell's Tim Silvery?
    Sylvia lol.

War Amokrane!!!!!!1

the real kiane troll always starts his posts with Salut

new kiane = worst troll ever

kiane

suntan wankerman,

you still here? good to see you are still just writing merde and no train enough.

if i want to say salut, i will say it - i can speak french, enlgish and little portuges (after royce taught me) so i think you are just envy of me....alot of poepel envy me, i use to it. if its not my look, it is my money in pocket, my talent as primera lutador or just as the guy who gets the girls...always envy is my point.