Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should Promotors, Organisers And Fighters Of Mma Have An Annual Get Together

Default Should Promotors, Organisers And Fighters Of Mma Have An Annual Get Together

For Event Talk ,help Full Advise Further Contacts Of Other Pro Motors , Good Under Standing With Each Other And A Piss Up With Some New Friends

not as such but we should have a union, so that all shows are recorded, rules are all the same etc etc. that way also things like what happened at the "cage boxing" event can be fixed (in some way) at least fighters and promoters would have more knowledge on where they stood and also it looks a lot more professional too. i dont like how anyone can just put on mma regardless of experience of the sport etc etc. that can cause major mis matches etc etc and put fighters safety at risk.
    ANGER IS A GIFT!

Quote Originally Posted by theassasin View Post
    not as such but we should have a union, so that all shows are recorded, rules are all the same etc etc. that way also things like what happened at the "cage boxing" event can be fixed (in some way) at least fighters and promoters would have more knowledge on where they stood and also it looks a lot more professional too. i dont like how anyone can just put on mma regardless of experience of the sport etc etc. that can cause major mis matches etc etc and put fighters safety at risk.
    IF YOU COULD ALL MEET JUST LIKE AN GENTLE MAN,S EVENING A LOT OF POSITIVES WOULD BE ADRESSED EVEN MAKE MONEY TO WARDS A CHARITY SO IT WILL SHOW THE CRITTICS THAT WE ARE NOT JUST MINDLESS THUGS AS THEY THINK WE ARE

Quote Originally Posted by Budgemyster View Post
    For Event Talk ,help Full Advise Further Contacts Of Other Pro Motors , Good Under Standing With Each Other And A Piss Up With Some New Friends
    Of course promoters should do, but its not that easy. But groups of promoters do work together more than you think

Quote Originally Posted by kainer2 View Post
    Of course promoters should do, but its not that easy. But groups of promoters do work together more than you think
    INSTEAD OF SMALLER GROUPS WORKING TOGETHER IT WOULD CREATE A WIDER RANGE OF PEOPLE IN THE MMA WORLD TO WORK TOGETHER , AND IT WOULDN, T BE A BAD IDEA FOR A FIGHTER,S MAG TO ORGANISE A ANNUAL GET TO GETHER TO RE UNITE THE PEOPLE IN VOLVED AND IT WOULD MAKE A GREAT WRITE UP

Kill the caps lock, dipshit

INSTEAD OF SMALLER GROUPS WORKING TOGETHER IT WOULD CREATE A WIDER RANGE OF PEOPLE IN THE MMA WORLD TO WORK TOGETHER , AND IT WOULDN, T BE A BAD IDEA FOR A FIGHTER,S MAG TO ORGANISE A ANNUAL GET TO GETHER TO RE UNITE THE PEOPLE IN VOLVED AND IT WOULD MAKE A GREAT WRITE UP
    no offence but typing in CAPS makes it a nightmare to read

In an ideal world what you are suggesting is great...but it's a logistical nightmare and i can see loads of problems. I have a tough enough time to meet my people, or people that CW work closely with. There most be about 20+ active promotions right now too.

For example

1. Why should a magazine organise it.
    2. Who gets invited (who is going to pick who's chosen and who's not)
    3. What actually will happen
    4. What will you do about groups who don't like each other
    5. Cost
    6. What the point without a governing body
    Last edited by iandean; 30-07-2007 at 09:14 PM.

Tez

IF YOU COULD ALL MEET JUST LIKE AN GENTLE MAN,S EVENING A LOT OF POSITIVES WOULD BE ADRESSED EVEN MAKE MONEY TO WARDS A CHARITY SO IT WILL SHOW THE CRITTICS THAT WE ARE NOT JUST MINDLESS THUGS AS THEY THINK WE ARE
    a

Gentlemans' evening? And what about the ladies? Are the critics invited too?

PS please stop shouting!

Quote Originally Posted by Toastie View Post
    Kill the caps lock, dipshit
    nice spotting but keep the abuse to your self please

Quote Originally Posted by kainer2 View Post
    no offence but typing in CAPS makes it a nightmare to read

In an ideal world what you are suggesting is great...but it's a logistical nightmare and i can see loads of problems. I have a tough enough time to meet my people, or people that CW work closely with. There most be about 20+ active promotions right now too.

For example

1. Why should a magazine organise it.
    2. Who gets invited (who is going to pick who's chosen and who's not)
    3. What actually will happen
    4. What will you do about groups who don't like each other
    5. Cost
    6. What the point without a governing body
    answer to you questions to give the mma organisers and fighters something back, thats up to the fighters mag , put some entertainment on not fighting matches but some music bands, 20.00 ticket, half goes to charity ,ask cage rage would it be the govening body just my ideas