Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mma club in oxfordshire!

Default mma club in oxfordshire!

hey guys just to let you know that due to a lack of anything regarding mma in oxfordshire (that i know of) i have sarted up a small club in west oxfordshire if anyone is interested.
    its a fairly closed club as im not good enough to charge lots of money and if im not earning i dont want to teach wankers, simple as that. in theory anyone who checks out this forum is not your average ten pint a night and start a fight dick (i did say in theory!!!) so anyone who lives in the area and wants to train tuesday evenings just pm me to find out exactly where and when.
    all levels are welcome, just want a bit of effort and to get some sort of a team together. once everyone gets to a decent level i will look to get some more experienced guys together to do seminars etc.
    just thought id let you know cos im aware that theres not really much within about an hours radius of that part of the country.

sounds good, hope it goes well for you.

Best of luck with the club Kris.

Without giving away your secret location, tell us the town? or village?

And you are?

haha, sorry did look like i was keeping it a secret! its in carterton,nr witney. if you know oxfordshire you might know it as RAF Brize Norton.
    lol, hello mr karels, got any fights coming up?
    Last edited by kungfukris; 07-08-2007 at 12:40 PM.

Madfuck

Hello kris, I am also at Brize and not had much luck finding an mma club. Have you started training yet? I used to do a bit of muay thai but that was years ago, not done much since.

This is probably a loser club for losers.

Guys who do things like 'weekly challenges' and shit like that.

LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin

hiya, i work in brize and have been searching for a decent MMA club, where about are you?

we are based in witney, at the windrush leisure centre. we train tuesdays at 8-9pm and its no gi juijitsu/sub wrestling. for those interested in BJJ with a gi there is also a club that i have helped set up in oxford on firdays that is taught by Italo Ferreira, hes an awesome coach so should check that out aswell, most of the guys from my club on a tuesday also train with him. hopefully see some of you soon