Berkshire RG1 8EQ

http://www.bjj.eu.com/index.php?opti...sk=view&id=775

Date: Sunday 30th September 2007

Event Schedule
    Competition starts at 10am

Register Online Now

No regsitration on the day!!

Be sure that all the information on your enrollemt form is correct, otherwise e-mail us.

Athletes must bring their waiver form and hand it over before your first fight.

Please Note: The fee for early registration, i.e., received by 12 pm Thursday September 27th, is 30.00.

The fee for late registration (received after 12pm September 27th 28th 11:59 PM) will be 40.00.

Although its a good comp and well organised and i understand the charges involved in orgnising an event, imo 30/40 per competitor is expensive

Magus

Thats the only thing putting me off also....

me too, i entered the one at seni last year when it was held at the NEC, i was entered into the wrong experience category paid 25 for one fight not value for money imo.In fairness they did offer me my money back but wanted to compete so just absorbed the cost. Not sure how many fights you may get but for 30 you need at least 3-4 fights to make in worth it.

Why not enter absolutes and double your luck?
    www.temperwear.co.uk Predator Fightwear CrossFit Northampton Maximum Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by zefff View Post
    I am dying to do an absolute.. im the low end I think at u76kg.. have been wanting to do one for a while though, first chance I got I broke my hand in my weight class so couldnt..
    The Dungeon Sunderland / Checkmatt BJJ team

Quote Originally Posted by zefff View Post
    so 2 fights for 30 is good value for money? just think that with those prices it may put off the lesser experienced guys from competing.Does anyone else think the prices are steep or am i being tight with my cash.

was it 30 for the seni? I thought that was ok considering that you got the seni entrance fee included for both days.

but 30 for a smaller event and no other entertainment - yes it may be construed as a bit much by some

Quote Originally Posted by stevebags View Post
    so 2 fights for 30 is good value for money? just think that with those prices it may put off the lesser experienced guys from competing.Does anyone else think the prices are steep or am i being tight with my cash.
    Yes its a helluva lot of money but so is 30 quid for some fight shorts or whatever!

If we really value the experience we should train harder and prepare more to ensure we get more than just 1 contest for our investment. Everyone understands it is a bitch to lose straight off but I always learn more from a loss than a win so with that in mind I am not ever afraid to lose.

peace
    www.temperwear.co.uk Predator Fightwear CrossFit Northampton Maximum Nutrition

i wanna know where 30 quid from each competitor is going
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer