Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Muay Thai Class, Basingstoke/nearby, Friday evenings?

Default Muay Thai Class, Basingstoke/nearby, Friday evenings?

Does anyone know where this is held? I overheard two people talking about it in town the other day, but I can't find any details of it.

Thanks in advance.

Hua Nai Pran
    Address
    Unit 3-4, Joule road
    Basingstoke
    Hants
    Instructors
    Max Panizzo
    Krabi krabong (Sritrairat Style), Mae Mai Muay Thai, Representative for International Krabi Krabong Association, the ONLY authorized by Thai Sports Association which is part of Sport Authority of Thailand
    Class Times
    Monday 19.30/21.30
    Thursday 18.30/20.30
    Contact Us
    Tel: 0796 2868874

Alternatively if you fancy some MMA/Sub Grappling see www.3wct.co.uk

if symonj club is too far away and you like mma pm me for details we are based in Reading and there will be a full time gym soon in reading being set up by paul and simon james

jeremy baileys running classes up his gym near newbury aswell, got a few pros up there (nathan ward and a few others)

Thanks, Neil - I know about Hua Nai Pran, and I'm tempted, but Mondays and Thursdays are often not good for me, hence the enquiry about a Friday class.

I'm tempted to pop down to Winchester for (your?) classes, SymonJ; maybe I'll see you soon. Keep your eyes open for a fat person - that's me.

stevebags - I e-mailed the Workhouse e-mail address last week, but have heard nothing back as yet.

And sol_dave - I've heard that Jeremy is running classes, but I am only in the country for a short time again, so I don't have a car. Do you travel up there from Basingstoke? If so, can I share a lift?

Thanks to everyone for all your replies.

the workhouse address? dont understand mate never heard of it

We have guys coming from Bstoke who may be able to bring you. Let me know if you are interested!

Quote Originally Posted by SymonJ View Post
    We have guys coming from Bstoke who may be able to bring you. Let me know if you are interested!
    youve got rocci up there right? used to train with him when he first started at tonys gym, great to see him turning pro

and sam, sorry mate ive moved up north now, train up here!

Quote Originally Posted by sol_dave View Post
    youve got rocci up there right? used to train with him when he first started at tonys gym, great to see him turning pro

and sam, sorry mate ive moved up north now, train up here!
    Yep, he is working hard on his skill set for his next outing!