Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Muay Thai Class, Basingstoke/nearby, Friday evenings?

stevebags - they had an e-mail address in a thread last week, and said that anyone interested should e-mail them. I don't remember the address off hand, but I could probably dig it up for you if you want it? (Not that I've had a reply yet, of course...)

SymonJ - thanks very much, although I don't have a problem getting to Winchester, as there is a train. The transport problem only really applies to Jeremy's classes, as his class is held in a unit on a trading estate in the middle of nowhere! I'd really like to train with him again, as he is an awesome coach (despite what people on here might think of him) and we get on really well. I might well pop down to your classes once I'm a little fitter, though. See you then.

sol_dave - best of luck oop north...whereabouts are you? And what do you train in now?

Be good to see you mate, we cater for all levels of fitness/ability etc

'All levels of ability' doesn't usually include an ineptitude as great as mine. But thanks, I may well pop down.

I noticed on another thread that you're going travelling soon. If the trip includes Hong Kong or China, let me know if I can help you out in any way. I am very familar with those areas, and can recommend places to stay and stuff to see almost anywhere, and little hints and tips to save you money and whathaveyou. In some places I may even be able to sort you out with a nice local English-speaking guide (friends of mine).

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoSam View Post
    'All levels of ability' doesn't usually include an ineptitude as great as mine. But thanks, I may well pop down.

I noticed on another thread that you're going travelling soon. If the trip includes Hong Kong or China, let me know if I can help you out in any way. I am very familar with those areas, and can recommend places to stay and stuff to see almost anywhere, and little hints and tips to save you money and whathaveyou. In some places I may even be able to sort you out with a nice local English-speaking guide (friends of mine).
    Thank you and you would be suprised