Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any MMA Training Places In Blackpool? What's MMA Like?

Vanchatron

You say he'll sort me out with what i want to do but what if I just want to learn self defense or something like that and the rest of the class want to learn mma? I'm just using that as an example but you get what I mean.

He won't want to just give me a special 1 on 1 training session when he has to teach the rest of the class will he?

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

LOL @ 15 to train in the north west. LMAO
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

'karate outfits'

This guy is trolling, he's pressing buttons too well.

Plus he's pretending to be good-natured and innocent to fend off troll accusations. I suspect this is Leigh.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

i agree, tought it was a troll at first, and was tempting to say something, but then it iwas like "what if the guy is really a bit of a tart?"

so i didnt

Team Colosseum

Quote Originally Posted by widge milward View Post
    "what if the guy is really a bit of a tart?"
    Lol, but also 'aye.'

Just in case though: no, I mean you tell Gaz what sort of level you want to train to. If you just want to do 'self defense' then you probably don't need to be training with Sukata like the other guys who might want to do competition.

On the other hand, if you are a troll: yes, he'll single you ot and laugh at you, and you'll have to train in your underwear whilst singing in front of a bunch of hot girls.
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin

Vanchatron

Thumbs down

Wtf is this shit? I don't need to be accused of being a troll. Is this how you lot treat all your new members? Nice one lads

Why would I bother keep asking questions so it turns into a 3 page thread & a lengthy first post if I was trolling?

If I was a troll don't you think I would have posted goatse or tubgirl by now?

And by "bit of a tart" I think the proper phrase you meant to use was "maybe it's his first time going to something like this and he's just a bit nervous because he feels like he may be getting thrown in at the deep end". Seriously no need to take the piss. I'm sure you were a beginner once.
    Last edited by Vanchatron; 22-08-2007 at 07:20 PM.

Vanchatron

Quote Originally Posted by widge milward View Post
    LOL @ 15 to train in the north west. LMAO
    What's wrong with that? I don't see it being a bad price if you're gonna get trained by somebody who's gonna be fighting Mark Coleman soon.

Vanchatron

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    'karate outfits'

This guy is trolling, he's pressing buttons too well.

Plus he's pretending to be good-natured and innocent to fend off troll accusations. I suspect this is Leigh.
    What am I meant to call them? "Ling Sung Wang dojo costumes" or some shit? All I know is that they're "karate outfits", e.g. the outfits you put on when you want to do karate.

Google image search for "karate outfit":

the wolfsliar, home of sukata, michael bisping, tom blackledge, paul kelly etc, isnt even 15 a session, i think its around 8

fuck paying 15 a session, id be bankrupt training at that place.

BTW where did you hear about sukata fighting coleman?

Team Colosseum

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

oh shit, he stopped being self-conscious and awkward - and now looks reasonably comfortable.

hahaha so my troll accusation helped you to settle in here?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'