Thread: Fightshop.com

Default Fightshop.com

Just want to say thanks to Simon and Adam for sorting out my glove problem, top company and staff.
    part time sock model

yeah Gav got some cool tapout shorts from them , said they were a good company !!!! credit where credit is due

Quote Originally Posted by nikki View Post
    yeah Gav got some cool tapout shorts from them , said they were a good company !!!! credit where credit is due
    They are good, got to get some new shorts myself as getting to much grief over my pink/brown tapouts with matching anklets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    part time sock model

he got the gold and black tapout , very nice

Quote Originally Posted by nikki View Post
    he got the gold and black tapout , very nice
    They are nice them ones, would love to wear the tight fitting ones but would look like mr bean on holiday
    part time sock model

Tomatohead

The warrior wear stuff is good from TAFG again excellent service

Cheers for the feedback, it is appreciated.

Yeah, I had some problems with Fightshop.com a while back, but it was handled very professionally and I will definitely be buying again.

Oh, and they have cool shit too.

TAFG and Fightshop.com are doing the MMA scene proud with their excellent advice and customer service!!!

I couldn't get the pink and brown tapout shorts for love nor money

Quote Originally Posted by SymonJ View Post
    TAFG and Fightshop.com are doing the MMA scene proud with their excellent advice and customer service!!!

I couldn't get the pink and brown tapout shorts for love nor money
    I got given mine so I was lucky although I do seem to get punched a lot harder when I wear them!!!!!!!!
    part time sock model