Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advice please...( Fucking twoccer scumbags ).

Default Advice please...( Fucking twoccer scumbags ).

So yeah my car broke down last night ( flat battery ) and I had to leave it overnight in a hotel car park. I finished work today, gets myself a battery goes to pick the car up and lo and behold some scruffy fucking twoccers have smashed the window, nicked the stereo which is no good cos I kept the face with me and completely ripped all the ignition out. Haha imagine their faces when the battery was flat...cunts !

Ya can't have fuck all nowadays. Bad thing is on my insurance I had said it was standard but it has alloys on now, will it be void ? And I cant exactly whip some old wheels on cos its on cctv outside the hotel lol.

Any advice ?

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

It's unlikely to have any impact. Insurance companies are usually worried about performance modification, rather than alloys.

I wouldn't draw attention to them and just play dumb, saying they were standard

Cheers Aaron, ermm.....it's kind of got a bodykit and spoiler on as well.

I'm fucking sick. Spent about 4 grand on it altogether, its my own fault I suppose, should have told them from the start. What about if I say I only got it done a few weeks ago and forgot to inform them ?

Have a look at your terms and conditions and it should say what is a mod and what isn't. They are mostly interested in turbos, superchargers, chips, exhausts as far as I know. What sort of car is it J?

It's a J reg toyota mr2 n/a

It does say on the documents you must tell us if you have modified the car in any way eg. alloy wheels, spoilers or bodykits !

Unfortunately mine has all 3 which I FORGOT to inform them about lol

Bad thing is I payed 3,700 for a tidy t-bar version 2 years ago and wrote it off on a dual carraigeway but was only third party fire and theft ! Thick twat I am, got 150 for it scrap !!

Looks like this one is going to have the same fate

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

if it's N/A don't worry to much... you can buy a Turbo mans version next time

I hate cars so much if I won the lottery I still dont think Id buy a fast/nice car.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD_mIst View Post
    if it's N/A don't worry to much... you can buy a Turbo mans version next time
    HAHAHAHAH I have wanted a turbo for so long but cant really afford the insurance, I was paying 1,400 for the n/a....Managed to get it down to 900 but I imagine after this little incident it will no doubt rocket back up

Hang on a second - why are you involving the insurance company?