Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice please...( Fucking twoccer scumbags ).

Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreSportsTraining View Post
    Hang on a second - why are you involving the insurance company?
    Care to elaborate ?

Er....not really anything else to say - you haven't driven into anyone, so what's the point of involving the insurance company? Just get your car fixed

I'm skint pal ! Literally not got a penny to scratch my arse with. I'm having someone look at it tomorrow and assess the damage. Thinking it probably would be cheaper in the long run as I think the excess is about 100 quid anyway. We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreSportsTraining View Post
    Er....not really anything else to say - you haven't driven into anyone, so what's the point of involving the insurance company? Just get your car fixed
    I have to agree. Do the maths:

If cost to fix window and ignition at the local garage = less than you are going to lose by informing your insurance company (short and long term) then just don't tell them.
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin

Garage - fuck that, just get down the scrap yard!

EDIT: Assuming it's a drivers window and the ignition loom it should cost about 30 quid to sort it, plus a few hours work