Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chris Benoit - Brain Damage

Tez

Default Chris Benoit - Brain Damage

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3560015&page=1

Just seen this on another site. I thought wrestling was supposed to faked?

Benoit wrestled in "stiff" type matches in Japan.

Plus the wear and tear over the years along with the reckless lifestyle of drink, drugs and prescription medcine that engulf pro-wrestling it wouldn't surprise me that Benoit got that way.

Tez

I feel for the family members left behind such as his wife's, losing them like that must be awful. Hard enough if he'd just destroyed himself but to take the children, unforgivable.

He killed his wife too

Tez

Quote Originally Posted by kainer2 View Post
    He killed his wife too
    Yep thats why I said his wife's family.

ah..gota ya...just didn't look that clear.

This has created a huge media storm in the US...but i think it will blow over like the others.

Tez

Some interesting comments on the news site from people, some picking up on the Alzheimers lesions on the brain others picking up on the steroids. Others are saying it's just the family making excuses for him, bit harsh that though.

It's hard because Benoit was so well respected by wrestlingfans. He got where he was the hard way, working the indie circuit, working the Japanese circuit, putting on top performances and becoming a top star in an age which was dominated by egos and "big" guys.

I could go on and on but i'm too busy

Benoit is definately one to respect within the industry for his wrestling ability and what he has done/achieved within. Its a shame he'd be remembered for what he done last.
    http://www.1stplace4trophies.co.uk

1st place 4 trophies - trophies for all sporting occassions.

run by sports coaches for sport coaches

I hope he killed himself when he killed his family. Steroid freak! No doubt it was the drugs that sent him funny.