Thread: Turkey..the country not the meat!

My cat's name is Mittens ralphylad's Avatar

Default Turkey..the country not the meat!

Now then chaps, Im off to Turkey, Marmaris tomorrow and was just wondering if any of you knew any bars in the area where I would be able to get UFC 75 on Setanta, so if any of you know any decent bar owners, bar names etc who would be willing to put in on for me I would be very happy.

Also is it cheap out there or what?
    "I honestly can't even remember my old signature, so I'll have this one"

Cheapish, not dirt cheap though - just under 2 quid a pint.

No idea mate. looking forward to UFC, I hope I can get it on Sentana!

Quote Originally Posted by ralphylad View Post
    Now then chaps, Im off to Turkey, Marmaris tomorrow and was just wondering if any of you knew any bars in the area where I would be able to get UFC 75 on Setanta, so if any of you know any decent bar owners, bar names etc who would be willing to put in on for me I would be very happy.

Also is it cheap out there or what?
    It was dirt cheap a few years ago - beer at 30p pint when I went - nowhere cheap and dirty - breakfast for 1. excellent service. nice and friendly. plenty of places to watch sport so don't worry - just sound em out when you arrive - most places will put it on for you...

Marmaris is the best - just stay clear of the seaside sellers and any bar that charges you for their sunbeds.... most bars charge about 1.50 pint now on the front... so cheaper bit further in but nothing much. Dont drink near the Mariner as the price is much higher.

To be honest - it's what suits you mate - enjoy the hols - it's great.
    Be The Person You Choose to BE!