Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Atrocious, disgusting

It is enough for evil to flourish when good people do nothing

That is fucking disgusting, im really pissed off right now, i can't believe this sort of shit, these people need to be restrained to a metal bed and tortured in the most painful ways, but keep them alive by tube feeding them and keep them in a really small room, perhaps like one of those morgue freezer cabinet size spaces, just give them an oxygen mask, then pull them out daily for painful torture, i hope they suffer before they die. They should give me the job of torturing them because if i ever meet any of these child abusers im going to seriously cripple them.

Straight from the Heart Leesin...totally evil how any human could do this to a child, baby, a dependant... I feel as enraged as livid as you...there's possibly no punishment commensurate with their heinous acts.

C***s, ahem, excuse me.

Tez

I can't imagine wanting to hurt a child, as a mother I can't even comprehend how you can torture yur own child.If she didn't want the tot, there's so many people out there who would have given him a loving home. Have to agree with leesin, I could happily and easily do for those two, especially the mother. I just so hope that prison is hard for those two.

She was the step mother.

I dont get how the blood father was so flippant about it and allowed it to happen....Garotte him and all.

Tez

Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
    She was the step mother.

I dont get how the blood father was so flippant about it and allowed it to happen....Garotte him and all.
    Wonder what happened to the real mother?

two words:
    Death Penalty
    Too good for them, I'm with Leesin and Tez. Torture them so that every moment of the rest of their miserable lives are filled with pain.
    www.ikusa.co.uk

stocking; Wand, Evolution Fightwear, Caged Steel, Warrior Wear,Nogi, Manto, Sprawl, Xyience, Cryogel, Vangaard, Serious Pimp and more...

www.myspace.com/ikusamma

fucking atrocious.

Bastards.

This reminds me of a couple convicted in Huddersfield a wee while ago. Again the child was tortured and died from injuries and was found dead at home naked after authorities were informed of it.

Such people need fucking tortured the fuck up pieces of shit.

I hope the inmates are informed why these two sickos are in, that way the scum bags will wish for death