Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Atrocious, disgusting

Oh i'm sure the inmates will be notified personally by the wardens and there beatings will go 'unnoticed' by the wardens also, any kind of child abusers are at the bottom of the chain in prison and at any time they are not locked in there cell they have a high chance of being brutally attacked, even then its been known for guards and wardens to deal out there own random punishments on child murdering/abusing shit cunts, the only way these will go unharmed is if they stay in there cell 24 hours a day, if not then they WILL not leave the prison without being a) beaten badly atleast once b) being shanked big time, these are the sort of people who wil end up getting murdered in prison, or leaving with very bad injuries, either way i still wouldn't be pleased. I strongly fucking hate any kind of child abuser i've got so many little cousins and young family and good friends with little babies and when i was 9 a man tried to kidnap me, so i've got a very natural strong hate for these people and if i still haven't made anything decent of my life by the time im 40 i will be paying murderous visits to any child beating molesters i can find information about. Sorry for the long hate fueled post but this stuff makes me sick to my stomache.

horrible, they need ot get tourtued so bad
    being empty of yourself you cannot be attacked because you arent filled by you.

Quote Originally Posted by Leesin View Post
    Oh i'm sure the inmates will be notified personally by the wardens and there beatings will go 'unnoticed' by the wardens also, any kind of child abusers are at the bottom of the chain in prison and at any time they are not locked in there cell they have a high chance of being brutally attacked, even then its been known for guards and wardens to deal out there own random punishments on child murdering/abusing shit cunts, the only way these will go unharmed is if they stay in there cell 24 hours a day, if not then they WILL not leave the prison without being a) beaten badly atleast once b) being shanked big time, these are the sort of people who wil end up getting murdered in prison, or leaving with very bad injuries, either way i still wouldn't be pleased. I strongly fucking hate any kind of child abuser i've got so many little cousins and young family and good friends with little babies and when i was 9 a man tried to kidnap me, so i've got a very natural strong hate for these people and if i still haven't made anything decent of my life by the time im 40 i will be paying murderous visits to any child beating molesters i can find information about. Sorry for the long hate fueled post but this stuff makes me sick to my stomache.

yes agree with every thing , even the ;last bit about if im still bum when im 40. sick bastards
    being empty of yourself you cannot be attacked because you arent filled by you.