Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: This one is for the Girls

  1. #1

    Default This one is for the Girls

    By the looks of it, Houston Alexander will not be fighting tomorrow. He's gonna be on X Factor instead!
    Last edited by Guvna; 18-11-2010 at 12:59 AM.
    OOOOOSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guvna View Post
    By the looks of it, Houston Alexander will not be fighting tomorrow. He's gonna be on X Factor instead!
    Praps his entrance music is "Stand and Deliver" by Adam Ant!

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlameBoy View Post
    Praps his entrance music is "Stand and Deliver" by Adam Ant!

    Hahaha ! Houston "The Dandy Highwayman" Alexander

  4. #4

    Default

    What Like this??????

    Sorry for the bad photoshop!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    OOOOOSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

  5. #5
    Prince of Bel-Air Leesin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Harlow, Essex
    Posts
    2,850

    Default

    TBH i may have heard his name or seen a fight of his, but he doesn't seem to ring any bells in my head, is he good ? is he an american about to get smashed by a brit ? god knows.

    EDIT: Whats wrong with his head ? its wierder than mine

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leesin View Post
    TBH i may have heard his name or seen a fight of his, but he doesn't seem to ring any bells in my head, is he good ? is he an american about to get smashed by a brit ? god knows.

    EDIT: Whats wrong with his head ? its wierder than mine
    He knocked Keith Jardine out in about a minute and a half,dont know if hes any good, but from that 1 fight he looked great, no nonsense balls out fighter with some great uppercuts.,
    Rock Hard, Rock Heavy, Rock Animal!

    www.myspace.com/zombie1zombie
    www.bushido-mma.co.uk

  7. #7
    Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In constant pain and regret
    Posts
    7,202

    Default

    B-Hop has been doing that for years..... if your going to try and use a gimic, at least come up with your own!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.