Thread: Letter to Skeletor.

Smith

maybe leigh would be willing to do a superman vs. he-man PBP?

Smith

yeah, but they're both good guys, so neither of them would use their powers against an honourable, yet weaker, opponent... - it'd just come down to a slugfest...

Smith

soooo... a majority draw, then?

Smith

ah... i guess Cage Rage is grooming superman for big things...

Smith

ummm... if it's not wonderwoman, it's probably Maxima

i can't remember who the other members of the JLA were at the time, except for Ice, and it wasn't her - all she could do was control ice, IIRC...

Smith

also, blue beetle, booster gold and fire (i think) - but i have really no idea if there was any other females...

Smith

well, i reckon we can write off supergirl and wonderwoman - they're easily recognisable. fire, ice and doctor light don't have the kind of powers that would achieve the results fightingfan described. i'm pretty sure Jade isn't who he's thinking of - again - description would be much easier.

that leaves powergirl, big barda, maxima and captain marvel. maxima and powergirl certainly have the superstrength the car smashing feat would seem to indicate, as does big barda (i think) and captain marvel, so it could be any of them!

barda:

powergirl:

Smith

gah - you're just a big attention whore, edge

but powergirl is a babe.