Thread: chuck pissed/high?

Default chuck pissed/high?

i dunno if this has been on here before, someone sent me the link.

what do you rekon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xwYOFIWlg8
    Dan 'The Outlaw' Hardy
    'ROUGH HOUSE SOLDIER'

www.danhardymma.com

Sponsored by:-

TapouT, Xyience, Earache Records, Fightshop.com, Gumshields.com, Roko, MMA Unlimited.

"into the battles, making cages rattle, there's a pain thats inside us and we're letting it out"

Perhaps he is just extremly tired or drugged up (on prescription). He definately isn't high, maybe he had previously drunk a shit load of alcohol, dont know. This video isnt as bad as the one where he looks like hes done a shit load of coke.

I think i can remember reading he was on some sort sleeping medication at the time and Dana White went crazy about his people letting him do the show.
    Rock Hard, Rock Heavy, Rock Animal!

www.myspace.com/zombie1zombie
    www.bushido-mma.co.uk

Yeah he took some flu stuff that knocks you out a few hours before the interview.

Confidence Man

Quote Originally Posted by jon-kent View Post
    Yeah he took some flu stuff that knocks you out a few hours before the interview.

Well that's hardly beechams powdrers. He sounds like he's just had a stroke or something.

Either that or he's totally fucked on drink right there on the show. He's slurring his speech and whatnot and sounds like a total piss head. Maybe he gets nervous about talking on camera or in front of people or whatever and so decided to get fucked before the show to calm his nerves or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Confidence Man View Post
    Well that's hardly beechams powdrers. He sounds like he's just had a stroke or something.

Either that or he's totally fucked on drink right there on the show. He's slurring his speech and whatnot and sounds like a total piss head. Maybe he gets nervous about talking on camera or in front of people or whatever and so decided to get fucked before the show to calm his nerves or something?
    I think that could be plausible. Plus i know when i take flu medicine it knocks me out