Thread: New interview with Tito Ortiz

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default New interview with Tito Ortiz

He’s known for agitating t-shirts such as “Guy Metzger Is My Bitch” which set off the three-fight war between him and Ken Shamrock. Tito Ortiz is not just a celebrity athlete; he is a mixed martial arts icon and, frankly, a UFC money maker. Ortiz is largely responsible for packing the houses of many 2006 and 2007 UFC events and is a household name to even the most casual MMA fan.

http://www.ironlife.com/forum/showth...03#post1353803
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    Tito is class, he's managed to promote himself to be one of the best known MMA fighters through his bravado and the fact he's slipping one to Jenna J

Not the best fighter but defo one of the best entertainers

Quote Originally Posted by wagon View Post
    Not the best fighter but defo one of the best entertainers
    Agreed, but not a very nice person by all accounts. I wouldnt be surprised if tito ended up shot dead by shooting his mouth off to the wrong guys at some point.
    Gods of War token Irishman.

Gods of War MMA Reading Berkshire

Reading Berkshire Mixed Martial Arts

Always remember: The plural of 'anecdote' is not 'data.'

In reference to Ortiz wanting to become champ again, if he didn't want to fight Liddell because they were training partners then surely the same goes for Rampage?
    Quocunque Jeceris Stabit.

Make no mistake the only reason Tito didn't wanna fight chuck is because he knew thanks to there sparring that Chuck would absolutely destroy him. Which he then did. Twice.